Thursday, July 16, 2009

Explanation

Hello all! The Work Goes On is a blog dedicated to family history, and families in general. For my family history class I need to do some kind of family history related project and spend at least 6 hours on it. I decided to start another blog.

My experience so far in learning about my ancestors and the need for family history has been amazing. I have a teacher who is super passionate about it, so it makes learning a little more fun.

I've included some posts about some of my ancestors and some posts that were previously published on my other blog, that I felt pertained to family and ancestors.

Please feel free to comment and share your own stories about your forays into the world of genealogy, we learn by sharing with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment